Remote Working, Flexible Hours
We’re looking for enthusiastic, motivated volunteers with great communication skills and a passion for space to join our team of volunteers. If you’re as passionate as we are about bringing space analogue missions to the UK and have an interest in marketing and social media, then you’re just the person we need on board to assist in the pursuit of developing and inspiring the UK’s future in space.
The social media and marketing role will be administered by a highly motivated, creative individual with experience in and a passion for connecting with current and future audiences. An essential component is communicating UKAM’s mission in a positive, authentic way to engage people across various disciplines. The role will focus on creating content for UKAM social media posts, including images, and videos. You will be closely involved with the other team members and founders to brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
The Social Media/Marketing key roles may include:
- Development of industry awareness and online reputation
- Content Management, Production of graphics
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Conduct market research to find answers about industry requirements, habits and trends
We are looking for young space students and professionals to join the UKAM team, with the following skills:
- A love for all things space, or interest in the space sector
- Active on social media
- Good English skills, preferably as a first language, any other languages will be appreciated.
- Comfortable producing a high quality of work throughout, with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to self-organise
- Experience in intercultural, interdisciplinary communication (desired)
- Experience in marketing/business related projects (desired)
- You will gain valuable experience and skills relevant to the space industry
- Opportunities to collaborate and network with other UK and international space professionals, and a chance to work with national and international space partners/sponsors.
- A direct role in bringing space analogue missions to the UK
- Flexible working hours, ability to work remotely
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your application with the following documents as attachments to [email protected] :
- A Letter of Intent (maximum 1 page)
- Your CV
- List of three past experiences and how they have prepared you for this role (maximum 1 page)